Thursday, July 12, 2012


okay so the animation shows what i did in a group of 15 people!!! ITs also one of my favorite things to do. DANCE!! Tonight i went to a fabulous dance party!!!! It was 3 hours of pure dance! I loved it!! There was a huge group  of people and we were just outside the apt complex. We went and crashed another persons dance party. it was just such a fun time!!  I came home totally pumped and full of energy that is something that is bad to have when you have to be going to sleep but i just loved being me and enjoying myself .. Thats not all that i have been so blessed to enjoy today. WOrk was great. My coworkers are fantastic. i went and got ice cream with one of my roommates. IT was great just to take time and get to know her better. Then lastly one of my friends invited me to go see The Dark knight rises midnight premier!! OH but it gets better! It  is  a Batman marathon. So i will get to see Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and the Dark Knight rises. OH YAY!! i am so stoked. Also my aunt who got in a car accident is totally fine. She is safe and so are her kids. 

Having all these wonderful events take place made me realize just how i would not be able to experience this joy and peace without the atonement of my savior. Had he not atoned for me and borne my sorrows and griefs i would not know happiness or joy. I am so grateful that i am able to experience both the sorrows and the joys. I am so grateful that i have feelings and have a working body that can dance. LIfe is such a wonderful adventure in which the ups and downs are fantastic experiences. Summer is not what i planned... but it is even better than i could have imagined in so many ways. 

We would love to hear about your wonderful summer adventures!! 

till next time,
shayli 

No comments:

Post a Comment